Blue Bear Mountain Camp is excited to add Cabin and Tepee rentals to our existing variety of camping options. Visitors can get in touch with nature and enjoy the camping experience while staying in supreme comfort.
Here at Blue Bear Mountain Camp we are dedicated to preserving the environment. A variety of eco-friendly options were considered and utilized in the construction of our off-grid structures including: solar and wind power, use of materials harvested from the property, reclaimed wood, insulation and waste removal. In order to preserve our forest, firewood cannot be brought into the camp to protect against the spread of insects and disease.
The number of sites has been limited to protect the land and offer a more secluded experience. This leaves more land for you to play and enjoy the natural beauty that is all around.
Blue Bear Mountain Camp is a secluded, rustic destination. Come experience the beauty of the mountains and all the High Country has to offer. Experience the outdoors your way, in one of our distinctive glamping options.
DESCRIPTION OF UNITS
TIPI: In a beautiful mountain setting with incredible views, the Tepee is a great way to enjoy the camping experience without really roughing it. Great for a romantic getaway or bring the family. Furnished with a queen size bed, complete with high quality linens, a bistro table and chairs, you will stay in complete comfort. Roll-away beds are available to rent for additional guests. Conveniently located near the bath house with private bathrooms and a dishwashing station. You can drive right up to the majestic 22’, hand painted Tipi. Relax and take in the views sitting around your stone fire ring. A park grill and picnic table are also provided to complete your glamping getaway.
2015 Tepee CampingPlease Call or Email to Book or For More Information: Ph: 828-406-4226 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|PEAK SEASON RATES MAY 20 – OCT 31||2 to 3 nights: $105 per night||4 to 6 nights: $98 per night||7 nights: $630 per week|
|OFF SEASON RATES NOVEMBER 1 – MAY 19||2 to 3 nights: 80 per night||4 to 6 nights: $75 per night||7 nights: $480 per week|
- Park Grill
- Queen Bed
- Solar Powered
- Stone Fire Ring
- Access to Private Bath House
- Picnic Table
- A limited amount of firewood will be provided
Click here to view our Site Map and Campground map
- Pets on a leash are welcome. Please let us know if you are bringing your pet when you make your reservation. Please remember that you are responsible for your pet and we ask that you clean up after you pet. Additional fees may be charged for damage or if additional cleaning is required.
- Units require a two night minimum stay. A three night minimum stay is required during holidays and events.
- Units are non-smoking These are eco-friendly units. We ask that you consider limiting your water and electric use and do not request a sheet change unless your stay is longer than one week.
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. Different check in and out times will be accommodated when possible.
- A 4 wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended and often required during winter months.
- We are the home of Music Fest at Blue Bear Mountain, held each year in September.
- If the guest cancels at least 7 days prior to check-in, the guest will receive a full refund.
- If the guest cancels within 7 days of check-in, the guest will be charged for 1 full nights stay and 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay.
- If the guest cancels during their stay, it is up to the owner to determine how much, if any refund, will be made.