Blue Bear Mountain Camp is excited to add Cabin and Tepee rentals to our existing variety of camping options. Visitors can get in touch with nature and enjoy the camping experience while staying in supreme comfort.
Here at Blue Bear Mountain Camp we are dedicated to preserving the environment. A variety of eco-friendly options were considered and utilized in the construction of our off-grid structures including: solar and wind power, use of materials harvested from the property, reclaimed wood, insulation and waste removal. In order to preserve our forest, firewood cannot be brought into the camp to protect against the spread of insects and disease.
The number of sites has been limited to protect the land and offer a more secluded experience. This leaves more land for you to play and enjoy the natural beauty that is all around.
Blue Bear Mountain Camp is a secluded, rustic destination. Come experience the beauty of the mountains and all the High Country has to offer. Experience the outdoors your way, in one of our distinctive glamping options.
DESCRIPTION OF UNITS
CABIN: Relax and enjoy the beauty of the mountains in our eco-green off grid cabin. Tucked away in the woods, the cabin is easily accessible and has its own parking. The cabin can accommodate two to four people with a plush queen size bed and sleeper sofa. The kitchenette, fireplace, private bathroom (commode only) and gas grill offer the creature comforts you desire. Conveniently located to the nearby bath house with private bathrooms and hot showers. The cabin is solar powered, heated and insulated for your comfort year round. Savor a cup of coffee on the charming front porch, or on the elevated deck built around beautiful hardwood trees. Thedeck is a great place to relax after a day of exploring the property. End your day around the secluded stone fire ring with log benches.
2015 Cabin CampingPlease Call or Email to Book or For More Information: Ph: 828-406-4226 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|PEAK SEASON RATES MAY 20 – OCT 31||2 to 3 nights: $136 per night||4 to 6 nights: $125 per night||7 nights: $820 per week|
|OFF SEASON RATES NOVEMBER 1 – MAY 19||2 to 3 nights: $105 per night||4 to 6 nights: $98 per night||7 nights: $630 per week|
- Microwave Linens
- Coffee Maker
- Queen Bed
- Refrigerator Fold out Sofa
- Gas Grill
- Access to Private Bath House
- Solar Powered
- Stone Fire Ring
- Hot Plate
- Outdoor Furniture
- Some Kitchen Equipment
- A limited amount of firewood will be provided
Click here to view our Site Map and Campground map
- Pets on a leash are welcome. Please let us know if you are bringing your pet when you make your reservation. Please remember that you are responsible for your pet and we ask that you clean up after you pet. Additional fees may be charged for damage or if additional cleaning is required.
- Units require a two night minimum stay. A three night minimum stay is required during holidays and events.
- Units are non-smoking These are eco-friendly units. We ask that you consider limiting your water and electric use and do not request a sheet change unless your stay is longer than one week.
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. Different check in and out times will be accommodated when possible.
- A 4 wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended and often required during winter months.
- We are the home of Music Fest at Blue Bear Mountain, held each year in September.
- If the guest cancels at least 7 days prior to check-in, the guest will receive a full refund.
- If the guest cancels within 7 days of check-in, the guest will be charged for 1 full nights stay and 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay.
- If the guest cancels during their stay, it is up to the owner to determine how much, if any refund, will be made.